The “ASK YEYEFINI SHOW” will air
June 3, 2012 5pm-7pm
ARE YOU RAISING INDEPENDENT YOUNG ADULTS?
Join us for this very exciting and controversial discussion.
1. Daddy’s Little Girl, when should she no longer depend on daddy for everything?
2. Mama’s boys, when is the time to cut the apron strings?
3. At what point should a young adult be expected to move out on their own?
4. How old is too old to still be living at home with mom/dad?
5. When adult children move back, should they be responsible for rent/bills, etc.?
6. How do adults balance their relationship life (intimacy/someone spending the night), when adult children move back home?
7. Should young adults be able to have intimacy in the parents’ home, because they are adults?
These and more issues will be addressed on the Ask Yeyefini show which airs on June 3, 2012.
To log into the show please go to: ttp://tobtr.com/s/3177997
The call in number is: 310-742-1887