Yeyefini Efunbolade is a charismatic woman of many talents. She touches many lives through her work as a spiritual life coach, cultural consultant, life coach, author and lecturer. Yeyefini also performs weddings and ceremonies around the world.
Yeyefini has created a unique fusion of healing modalities from various spiritual systems to promote health and wellness. She provides spiritual counsel in all aspects of life – individual, family, business and financial. Click here to learn more about the services provided by Yeyefini.
- Ordained Ifa (Yoruba) Priest/Shaman since 1971 who practices and teaches traditional African rituals and ceremonies.
- Trains African Spiritual Life Coaches (Priests) all over the world in traditional African medicine, divinations and metaphysical systems.
- Educates through courses and events.
- Developed and implemented a variety of retreats and pilgrimages in the US, Africa, and the Caribbean.
- Renowned worldwide as a self-empowerment facilitator.
- Founder and Director of The International Institute of Afrikan Studies & Knowledge. This non-profit organization devotes its efforts to cultural and spiritual development.
- Principal dancer in the major motion picture ‘Roots’.
- Developed a line of products to assist and support spiritual wellness.
Connect with Yeyefini
Visit the Yeyefini Channel on YouTube
Visit Yeyefini’s blog for her thoughts on the world.