Spiritual Life Coaching
Spiritual life coaching is a holistic approach to total wellness that utilizes spiritual consultations and mentoring.
As a cultural consultant, Yeyefini provides her clients with a comprehensive source of culturally relevant information for their unique needs.
Yeyefini helps individuals reach holistic wellness – emotional, mental, physical and financial – through life coaching.
African Ministerial Services
Yeyefini also performs wedding ceremonies. She combines her vast knowledge of ancient African philosophy with the needs and desires of modern-day couples.
Yeyefini Efunbolade is a charismatic woman who has brought joy and meaning to lives of thousands of people.
Efunbolade is a spiritual coach, priestess, cultural consultant, author, lecturer life coach and President of Yeyefini.com/Balanced Living Inc. She was ordained as a Yoruba/Ifa/Lukumi Priest in 1971, teaches and performs rituals and ceremonies in the West African tradition. She organizes and hosts spiritual retreats and pilgrimages throughout the United States, Caribbean and the world through the International Institute of African Studies and Knowledge (IIASK), and Yeyefini.com – Balanced Living which she founded.
Book Yeyefini For a Reading
- It is better to live a perfectly imperfect life than to live someone else’s perfect life.
- He who is to be what he aught to be, must stop being what he is. “Muster Eckart”
- I am the hero of my own story.
- The universe will only support you in your truth, not in your pretense.
- What you focus on expands.
- Despair is when you think tomorrow is just a carbon copy of today.
- It takes suffering to remind us of our blessings.
- Eat breakfast on your fine china. It reminds you don’t know how long you have to breath.
- My life is a miracle and must have success (good, victory, right) and failure (bad, defeat, wrong). These are necessary to see the miracle.
- Don’t keep your issues in your tissues. Sweat it out.
- The life you want is on the other side of the labor pain.
- Be careful of what and who you grab onto when you are birthing. Don’t get stuck in the pain.
- If you have made it through the past. You have passed.
- When you help someone you look for the outcome. Help by giving service and not things.
- Your growth may be disruptive to others.
- Negativity is a judgment. The ego is in charge.
- We have an obligation to love, but some we must love from a distance.
- Become the language you speak to yourself.
- When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
- I am the highest expression of mystery.
- Align yourself with all the vision God has for you.
- Don’t answer your phone. “Their emergency doesn’t constitute an emergency for me”
- You don’t have to get an A to pass. You can pass with Belief, Confidence and Determination.
- Don’t allow your dysfunction to be your familiar
- Do what is required to get what you need.
- Good friends tell you what you don’t want to hear.
- When you don’t pay attention to what you have, then you think you need more.
- Your eyes will adjust to your level of deficiency .